Wednesday, May 13, 2009

race details and other bits

Ok so I am looking at my run and it is interesting. Here are the mile splits and you be the judge where I lost this thing....

9:44
9:36
9:44
10:10
9:51
10:20
11:17 BRUTAL HILL
9:22
9:06
9:31
9:31
10:53
9:30
0.2 in 1:33 8:17 pace

so the slow times correspond quite well with the elevation chart =).....oh well I will annialate DISNEY....thats my next half.....signed up tonight. SUB 2:00 the goal. There will be an entourage as well for that one.....RUN CLUB HOOOOOOOO.....

I am trying to buckle up and find a race to practice on in august or september.....yuba utah? Kokopelli? LV TRI? I dont know I am on my own for that. I am also kicking around the rock and roll phoenix but word is its boring. Who wants a thier first marathon to be boring?

Got my invitation in the mail today from my good friend Karl. He is fit enough to run 30 miles on his 30th birthday. I will ride and may be run too to support that....what an athlete and I am looking forward to it.

"I tell our runners to divide the race into thirds. Run the first part with your head, the middle part with your personality, and the last part with your heart."
- Mike Fanelli, club coach

No comments: