Tuesday, December 30, 2008

YO DUCKS!!

Since I am blogging tonight I should mention them ducks puttin the smack down. YO DUCKS!

Monday-did a long swim. in the water 35 min approximately 17-20 laps. I lost count. lol....then a quick 20 min bike ride on the indoor trainer. P90X ab ripper workout and yes they are sore. Today did a bike workout known as "toes on top" where you concentrate on keeping your toes on the top of your shoe and it removes the mash aspect of the stroke relying on everything else to pedal and I can attest to it. Hammies were fired up, ant tib too. 10 min warm up, 20 min toes on top, and 10 min cool down. Then P90X arms and shoulders pooped too. Tomarrow run, thursday swim, rest fri....long weekend with multidiscipline action.

I can attest to my friends notion that you should exercise a cold. I have and each time I feel better. DO IT.....if you have a fever though seems to me like you shouldnt push through that. Otherwise go for it...

quote:

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
Eleanor Roosavelt

happy training,,,,happy new year to all!! (I suppose thats you Karl)

No comments: